Lack of inventory accuracy is the top inventory issue for those in the distribution sector. Most often this means the quantity of inventory on the warehouse floor does not match the records in the Warehouse Management System (WMS). Obviously this is very critical functionality that a WMS system can provide but the functionality requirements should not end here.
Other critical inventory accuracy functionality that should be expected from your WMS software are:
opzioni binarie miglior sito Inventory Value
- free binary options signals Obsolescence: What is the value of obsolete inventory? This reporting assists with the determination of how well an organization manages its inventory and how accurate the existing demand forecasts are. Perhaps product quality is poor. A WMS system should help make this type of assessment.
- http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-55991.html binär optionen handel für anfänger Margin Analysis: What price are products being sold for and how much profit is made per sale, per item, per customer? Critical information in terms of evaluating sales teams and inventory.
- trading opzioni binarie bonus senza deposito Value: What is the value of inventory at any point in time? How much of the companies resources are currently tied up in inventory?
- Tastylia (Tadalafil) Order 20 MG Landed Cost: The true cost of any product in inventory includes the cost of the product plus other items like shipping, brokerage, duty and freight. These costs should be allocated and calculated automatically when receiving inventory.
anadrol steroid Customer Service
- Tadalafil Oral Strip Inventory Turns: The ratio between the annual cost of sales and average inventory value. Generally, the higher the number the better. This usually indicates the company has strong cash flow and minimal inventory obsolescence or shrinkage.
- Tastylia Strips 20mg Tadalafil Ghevarsha International Legal Supplier CustomerShipment Date Tracking: Customer satisfaction is the key to any company’s success and ensuring you meet the customers required shipping dates ensure this. A WMS system should allow the tracking of shipment dates made and missed and should include a way to remind the shipping department that an order is due for shipment.
- binaire optie handel Shipment Return Tracking: What products are being returned and which customers return products and how often? Are returns due to shipping or pricing errors? This information is critical in terms of customer relationship management as well as shipping and purchasing management.
- http://www.hopeforthewearymom.com/?strazu=miglior-trading-binario&98c=74 miglior trading binario Fill Rate for the Initial Shipments: Relates to item two, but what is measured is the company’s ability to fulfill shipments with the inventory on hand without back orders. It is also important at this point to measure the shipment met all other quality criteria the customer has.
- binaere optionen 60 sekunden Top Customers: Who are they? What itemsare they buying? Are they making repeat purchases? How often are they buying? This reporting can provide extremely valuable information to the sales and marketing departments.
forex short term trading strategy Vendor Performance
- bynari option Supplier Shipment Dates/Fill Rates/Shipment Returns: See 2, 3, and 4 in the customer service section but now the reporting is evaluating suppliers and their ability to meet the company’s purchasing expectations.
- binaire opties voor beginners PO/Invoice Cost: Is the cost per the invoice from your supplier the same as the cost of the original purchase order. If there are differences a company should be able to make that analysis to allow follow ups with the supplier for explanation.
If your WMS does not provide this fundamental information it is not providing appropriate value and may need to be evaluated. Not sure where to start? Download our free guide to Choosing a Warehouse Management System.
Fill out the form below to begin your download.