Sage Leadership Academy Alumni Association is an association comprised of professional service firms committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards and sustaining professional growth. SLAAA members are consistently recognized both nationally and in their local markets for leadership, client success, and revenue goal achievement.
Axis Global Partners is a proud member of The Information Technology Alliance (ITA)
What is the ITA?
The ITA is an independent, not for profit, professional association of leading firms and companies whose purpose is to share information and build relationships that improve the way its member firms, and their clients, do business. The membership roster consists of some of the most highly regarded mid-market technology professionals, consultants, and product/service providers in North America.
What does ITA Mean to You?
When you select an ITA member firm to provide you with information technology products and services, here’s what you can count on:
- The highest level of integrity and candor. Gain peace of mind by partnering with a trusted advisor, who agrees to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct. Click here to view ITA Code of Conduct
- A business partner dedicated to continual improvement. Reap the value of the bi-annual ITA conferences, which enable member firms to focus on building and maintaining a top-notch professional service practice.
- A solution that makes a difference. Benefit from early market intelligence and emerging business infrastructure technologies that can help make you more successful.
- Industry-accepted best practices. Receive products and services delivered in a way that improves your business processes, provides new efficiencies, and positively affects your bottom line.
- The best of today’s (and tomorrow’s) technology. Maximize your investment as the collective ITA “voice” helps direct the future product development efforts of the leading mid-market software publishers.
Simply stated, an ITA-affiliated Information Systems Professional can provide significant value and strategic assistance beyond that of a non-ITA member. For more information on ITA, please ask your AXIS representative or visit www.italliance.com.
Axis Global Partners is proud to be a member of the Florida Regional Minority Business Council (FRMBC), a not-for-profit organization established to foster the development and expansion of minority-owned businesses. Central to their mission is the principle that networks and relationships among and between minority businesses and Corporate and Government buyers build businesses.