Business disruptions happen frequently: planned outages, system maintenance upgrades, or hardware and systems failures. Periodically, larger-scale disruptions, such as power outages, fires, hurricanes or other major catastrophes, can occur.
At AXIS, finding a solution for our clients that drastically simplifies an organization’s backup, recovery, and archiving processes, and virtually eliminating the problems associated with traditional tape-based backup was a priority. With 24×7 customer support and a team of data protection specialists available to them, our clients can create an off-site data protection program that fits their organization’s needs and growth.
Benefits of Online Backup
- Data stored offsite immediately
- Ensure Business Continuity with fast restoration
- Backups are automated and confirmed daily
- Centralized management of all backup tasks
- Storage space and backup window reduced with Delta Technology
- Increased security with six levels of encryption Meets regulatory or statutory requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley & HIPAA)
- Reporting capabilities for audits and testing
- Reduction in administrative costs and time
- Advanced Compression Capabilities
- You now have a solid and secure data backup and disaster recovery plan in place.
To learn more click here.