Function keys are very useful in Pro Series. They can be used in all
applications and are for a variety of purposes.
• F1 key brings up the Doc on Disk (the help information).
• F2 is a lookup when in screens and reports. You can use this key instead
of clicking on the picklist.
• F3 activates the Data Driller.
• F4 is for technical information such as version of Pro Series, user
• F5 brings up a list of users currently active on the system.
• F8 is the business status report.
• F9 is the calculator
Give these a try and see how much easier navigation becomes in Pro Series.