No matter how long you’ve been using your Sage solution, you can do more and you can learn more. That’s what Sage Summit is all about. It’s the annual conference for Sage customers, taking place July 12-15, 2011 on the banks of the Potomac outside Washington, DC.
Sage Summit is packed with a wealth of content that will enable you to gain a more complete understanding of your Sage solution’s capabilities and how to use and apply them. This is an event that starts delivering value from the moment you arrive. Key takeaways include:
- Concrete knowledge and skills to help take full advantage of your Sage solutions
- Valuable information and real-world experiences from other Sage software users
- Expert answers to specific product questions you’ve been wrestling with
- Trends, insight, and guidance from thought leaders in your industry
- Product roadmaps highlighting new features and enhancements
Save $200 off your registration.
Axis Global Partners is pleased to offer our clients a special discount code, which you can use to save $200 on your Sage Summit 2011 registration. Enter PTOC10 when you are prompted for a discount code. Then enter Axis Global Partners when asked to provide your business partner company name. (Please note: Code may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.)
If your organization is committed to improving productivity and getting more out of your Sage solution, make a point to send at least one of your employees to Sage Summit. It’s the only event where you can become part of the Sage community by connecting with and learning from fellow software users, product experts, and support analysts—all under one roof.
Visit www.SageSummit.com for complete conference details.