Don’t miss the educational and networking event of the year for the Sage user community: Sage Summit in Atlanta, November 9-12, 2009. Among other things, you’ll see how your peers are succeeding in the current market.
Come to Atlanta to learn more about Sage Products, discuss your most pressing product topics, and discover some exciting new skills that will save your company time and money.
Attend Summit and take advantage of this important conference!
Sage Summit highlights:
- Support, Face-to-Face–Schedule a real one-to-one conversation with an expert support analyst.
- Sessions for Beginners, Intermediates, and Power Users–Explore the topics that matter most to today’s organizations at comprehensive breakout sessions.
- Peer Networking–Learn how others are advancing their organizations in today’s climate.
- Roundtable Discussions–Chat peer-to-peer with those who utilize the same software and share similar job roles as you.
- Keynote Speakers–Get inspired by compelling speakers discussing issues that impact you every day!
- Trade Show–Discover the latest trends and innovations at the exhibit hall.
Be sure to register early for the lowest prices. Registration opens July 21. Visit www.sagesummit.com/registration for promotional rates.