In business, certain things occur regularly like lease payments and insurance. For these transactions, you can rely on the Recurring Transactions feature in your Sage Accpac System. Here’s how:
- Open the Scheduling folder in Common Services, then double-click the Schedules icon.
- At the top of the screen, type a Schedule Code and Description for this transaction.
- Select whether you want to schedule a reminder and who will receive notification (if “Specific User” is selected, enter his/her ID)
- At the bottom of the screen, select the frequency of recurrence (daily, monthly, etc.)
- Click the Add button
- Open AR, AP, or GL and attach your recurring transactions to the schedules you’ve created.