With the 2006 hurricane season less than six weeks away and forecasters predicting yet another active season, AXIS Integrated Solutions made seeking out a more secure and cost effective backup and recovery solution for our clients a priority. In this connection, we are
proud to announce our partnership with CoreVault Secure.
Did You Know?
Most businesses today have considered the risk of data loss, but few have adequately protected their data.
- 34% of companies fail to test their tape backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape backup failures. (A)
- 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more due to disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. (B)
- 50% of businesses without their data for the same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (B)
*Statistics: (A) The Gartner Group (B) National Archives & Records Administration
Benefits of Online Backup
- Data stored offsite immediately
- Ensure Business Continuity with fast restoration
- Backups are automated and confirmed daily
- Centralized management of all backup tasks
- Storage space and backup window reduced with Delta Technology
- Increased security with six levels of encryption Meets regulatory or statutory requirements
- Sarbanes-Oxley & HIPAA
- Reporting capabilities for audits and testing
- Reduction in administrative costs and time
- Advanced Compression Capabilities
- You now have a solid and secure data backup and disaster recovery plan in place.
How Does Online Data Backup and recovery Work?
Who is CoreVault?
CoreVault is a leader of secure online backup and recovery solutions with its software, privately owned fiber optic network and best of class customer support and service. The company’s primary focus is providing and implementing reliable and easy-to-use solutions to meet businesses’ growing data management needs. CoreVault addresses the entire data protection lifecycle with the flexibility of centralized, online data backup with high availability of rapid recovery assisting with regulatory compliance. This software has performed millions of backups and tens of thousands of successful restorations. In addition, CoreVault’s fiber optic network connects both its primary and secondary vault sites, while possessing totally redundant systems.
Legal, healthcare, financial and many other businesses trust CoreVault’s software, network and customer support for their data protection needs. Organizations that want the best for protecting their business-critical data choose CoreVault.
Any company can benefit from this solution. Our goal was to find a viable option for our entire client base. CoreVault pricing structure is designed for small and medium sized businesses like yours.
If interested in viewing a demo of this solution, we have scheduled the following dates and time:
Thursday, April 27 at 10:00 AM, EDT
Thursday, May 11 at 2:00 PM, EDT
Tuesday, May 23 at 10:00 AM, EDT
For more information or to schedule a demo, please e-mail us at email@example.com.